1. Admission is at attendee’s risk. The RCW 139 organizing committee/volunteers and the venue will not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage sustained within the premises, or as a result of the convention.
2. Unfortunately, we cannot refund tickets and deposits unless the event is cancelled. If the event is cancelled by the RCW 139 organizing committee, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded. Should an external event beyond the control of the RCW 139 organizing committee force cancellation, refunds will be limited to the amounts that can be recovered.
3. The RCW 139 organizing committee reserves the right to refuse ticket purchase or admission.
4. Guests may request no or limited photography (still or video), or sound recording - please respect this.
5. The organizing committee reserves the right to make any changes to the event due to unforeseen or unavoidable causes. The RCW 139 organizing committee will endeavour to inform the attendees of any changes as soon as they occur.
6. Guests appear subject to work and personal commitments. While we will do our best to ensure guest attendance, this cannot be guaranteed.
7. Any money left over after all expenses have been paid out will be donated to charity (charities chosen in consultation with our guests), or used as a start-up fund for a future convention, or a combination of the two.
8. Personal information provided will only be used by the RCW 139 Organizing Committee to plan the convention and prepare convention materials. Personal information will be kept private and will not be distributed.
Note: Although tickets are non-refundable, should extenuating circumstances arise, please contact the RCW 139 committee.